Errai: The browser as a platform

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Slides from JUDCon Berlin

"Errai offers a set of components for building rich web applications using The Google Web Toolkit. The framework provides a unified federation and RPC infrastructure with true, uniform, asynchronous messaging across the client and server.

It extends the Google Web Toolkit in two distinct areas:

- True asynchronous bi-directional communication between GWT clients and backend systems
- Integration with enterprise component models and technologies.


In this session we'll look at CDI integration module. It offers seamless integration of CDI backend components with GWT client applications. Build as an extension to the Errai core framework, it allows you to transparently access CDI beans while harnessing the power of the core framework.

Beans that are deployed to a CDI container (i.e. JBoss 6) will automatically be registered with Errai and exposed to your GWT client application. Communication between GWT client components and CDI beans can be done in several ways:

- RPC style invocations on beans through a typed interface
- Access beans in a publish/subscribe manner
- Wiring up your GWT application with the CDI event subsystem


After this session you should have a good idea about the core framework capabilities and CDI integration in particular."


2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm Charlotte from Columbia. I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman. I need to be loved not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    WhatsApp/calls
    +2349015049094

    ReplyDelete